Colleges and Universities
Little Info about me:
Hi! Names Kevin and I recently moved to the Bay area for work. People tend to judge a book by its' cover on here, but that is fine, cuz those are people I don't want to meet. I've been told that im a compassionate person and have a warm heart for everyone. I'm the kind of person who sees and notices things the common person wouldnt see. I currently work for an Environmental Company as an Environmental Compliance Specialist. When I was in college, I never spent spring break doing college "spring break" things. I always spent my week volunteering with a team of people to places such as San Francisco, Sacramento, Ensenada Mexico, New Orleans, and recently this summer I was able to have a great experience in Southwest China and Thailand. It is amazing the kind of things you can learn, see, and experience on a trip where its not about you, but about serving those around you. I'm the type of person who doesn't really care about what others think and I don't cause or make drama. Never had an enemy in my life either. I prefer to not get alot of attention, but rather be off to the side or behind the scenes. I am always willing to meet new people and give someone a chance as a friend. But yah, go ahead and hit me up! Waiting to hear from ya! and yes...i do have a BMW, but i left it in socal, and i drive a 2008 Honda Fit, but love it just as much!p>
6/17/09 - Congratulations Lakers! WOOOO!!!
recent blog posts
Posted April 30th, 2009 at 01:56am
So, not many of you would know, but I did sell my BMW half a year ago and got a nice reliable, and practical 2008 Honda Fit, which I am very happy with. I originally wanted a Prius, but being a recent college grad, I did not want to be paying payments for 6 years for a car that will cost you about $30,000 in the long run. Plus, over the course of 10+ years, I save alot more money with the Honda Fit.
Just recently, as you may have noticed from the creative/imaginative TV/radio commercials, the new Honda Insight has just come onto the market. I want to go test-drive one and check it out. Here are two videos that I believe do a good job of explaining each car as well as some comparison as well. My parents bought a new car since I sold the BMW and took the Fit with me to northern cali. Unfortunately it was a Mazda 5, which they do like, but cost almost as much as a Prius and I think the Insight would've been a better choice. Curious about the 3 cars? here, take a look.
Honda Fit vs. Toyota Prius
MotorTrend's Edward Loh
Here's the Honda official website as well.
Posted November 18th, 2008 at 02:00am
So first of all, we all know there are some pretty messed up and strange people on the internet, especially AA. I'm sure every girl on here has received some pretty outrageous and perverted notes or comments on their pictures. Am I right ladies? But of course, there ARE girls here on AA who really dont mind those notes, so i guess it can work out between the 2, but how do you know if the guy you are talking to on AA isn't just a flirty, sweet-talking, and normal guy; but is actually a real psychopath? Here is a short list of big RED LIGHTS which im sure MOST girls know about....but many still fall for:
2. He asks for your passwords to every online account you have in order to have "trust" that you won't be talking to other guys online and says its a "normal" thing for bfs to do with their girlfriends (haha not with guys who live 12 hour drives away) Girls...if u met the guy online..you have EVERY RIGHT to NOT TRUST the guy, so dont give in and keep that sheild up until its safe!
3. They talk about marriage when you 2 have only been together for less than a year but you havent even spent 24 hours together IN PERSON.
4. He YELLS at you over the phone and the 2 of you havent even been together for 3 days!
5. He persistantly asks for personal information from you (phone #, address, account ids/passwords, and my favorite....bank account #s )
6. He turns his previously public page into a private page and hides his picture and all of his personal info as soon as u 2 get together
7. The Parasitic Jealous type - not just the regular normal jealous type, but hes watching your every move, asking you what you're doing every minute of the day, and calls/texts u so much that your AT&T $5 500 text limit will be up within a week. He is pretty much attempting to insert himself into your life far deeper than even your close friend from HS has ever been. Then he tries to isolate u from all your contact, first any guys, then your girlfriends, and even your family. He is pretty much a STALKER, not a bf. (its really bad when hes like this and doesnt even live within 2 hours of you, better yet, not even 5 haha *hint hint*
8. He isnt the kind of bf you deserve - your partner is SUPPOSE to be your support, your best friend, and your partner for life through thick and thin. If he gives you lots of shallow and on the surface compliments, but makes you feel bad or pulls the "guilt-trip" card on you..hes not the one for you.
9. no friends? - who are his friends? Does he only talk to people online? there must be a reason for that. He isnt a teenager anymore, so being kept at home cuz of curfew with his parents cant be an excuse anymore. You need friends in person! I am a firm believer that your friends in person would be more important than your online ones, until u actually meet up and hang out enough times to know that u 2 get along.
10. Past GFs - They ALWAYS make it seem like its their ex's fault and not theirs. Do they still talk to each other? If not, thats not a good sign either. You can tell how i guy would be in a relationship according to how he gets along with the ex.
Be careful who you talk to. Sometimes a 2nd chance shouldnt be given....
Other funny, but true links:
This is a link titled "Kiki Anniston Reveals: "The "Secret Reason" Why Women Are Attracted to Jerks, Players, and Just Plain Dangerously Wrong Guys." www.takebackyourheart.com/
Ever been called a Heeby Guy or a Sheeby Girl? check these out from Reginnoy's original 2001 articles: staff.bol.ucla.edu/u/issue5.html
comments from my friends
You need to be friends with BMWaznboy in order to leave them a Comment.
In the meantime, you can always sign their guestbook.