Forums

Men and skinny jeans... (33)

Comments Options
Sort comments by:

Removed

The content you are trying to view has been removed.

LAXTCBOY12

Male, 29, Virginia Beach, VA

Posted

How skinny are you talking about? ..as in jeans that are so tight that it's around their bollocks, and its little ding-ding and walnuts being all squashed in? ..lol 7 FOR ALL MANKIND FTW!

Removed

The content you are trying to view has been removed.

Scr3amoxprincess

Female, Age Private, Palisades Park, NJ

Posted

i so wuvvv guyz in skinny jeanz.. *eeeeek* XD
esp. the hawt lookin scene n emo guyz.. since they can pull it off berri good ;D but all otherz idk.. >.>

CLOSED

Female, 33, Oshawa, ON

Posted

as in skinny jeans...fitted all the way to the ankle? HORRIBLE SIGHT!

CLOSED

Female, 28, Montreal, QC

Posted

in general i'd say it's a no-no but every once in awhile some guy will be able to rock it

CLOSED

Male, Age Private, New York, NY

Posted

makes me vomit in my mouth.

koalachic

Female, Age Private, Los Angeles, CA

Posted

bboyanswer

Male, Age Private, Kansas City, MO

they shouldnt be gifted with a dick. fag.

-asr1

gifted?! psh!

chaigotsole

Male, 30, Portland, OR

Posted

It's what they feel comfortable in. And if they like it and feel comfortable in it, then sure why not.!? But it's not for everyone. I personally just wear fit jeans.

adnilul

Female, 24, Flushing, NY

Posted

I think that people should just wear whatever they want. There will always be criticism, so there is no point in fretting over what's "gay" and what's not.

JuzWunazn

Male, Age Private, Boston, MA

Posted

Men & Skinny jeans is a style here in the states but it was originally a style overseas. I Love rocking my boot cut jeans like every other guy who keeping it fresh. But every jeans serve a purpose & skinny jeans look sexy on a chick & I like it that way & only that way. Then again I Suffer from Asian girl tunnel vision which mean I only see females per say if I was at the mall or w/e. lol

ChrissyAvalon

Female, 25, Akron, OH

Posted

I thinkon guys it's hot but they just have to wear them right.

I hate when guys sag skinnies I think it's stupid. Skinny jeans are meant to be at your waist not your knee caps -__- smh...

I also can't stand it when you can see "EVERYTHING" they have...I call them "Nut-Huggers". I know they don't have to be that tight. How can you walk??? This boy at my school wears the tightest skinny jeans he can probably find on the rack and one day his pants split......all in the middle front and back :) I tried not to laugh but it's common sense to wear something that FITS ^^

jigenbakuda

Male, 33, Jacksonville, FL

Posted

I feel you should wear whatever you like. If you make it look good rock it. but skinny jeans aren't an option for me, I'm too big, lol. I'm a slacks and tie kinda guy anyways.

Showing 21-33 of 33