Forums

Exotic Food. Are you picky enough not to try it? (3)

Comments Options
Sort comments by:

LayzeeD

Male, 37, South San Francisco, CA

Posted

I remember watching one of those food channel shows where there is a guy who goes to all sorts of countries to eat the strangest foods possible. It just happened that they were eating Bulls Testicles on that episode. I've heard that he would always try a certain type of food once. There was one that proved to be a challenge for him. It was Stinky Tofu. A chinese Delicacy that I vow not to eat again. I've seen pictures of people eating giant bugs in Thailand. The whole idea reminds me of those old episodes from Fear Factor or The first episode of I'm a Celebrity Get me out of here!

Are you a Food Explorer or would you rather play it safe and eat what you already know about? What would you eat, and what can't you ever touch again?

giunda

Female, 29, Viet Nam

Posted

i agree
hi
i'm a weak gỿls

amakatacoma

Female, 39, Seattle, WA

Posted

SocialSecurity.gov 
Twitter :: Facebook :: Youtube

[Whites Have Unlimited Income]
RichDad.com
CarletonSheets.com
TalkGold.com

Goddamnit whites don't need to work no fuckin job to live on some goddamn native Asian's land!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
$400,000 Cost to live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Food costs too goddamn motherfucking much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!! $12,000/year x 2 years

::Food is expensive
[Food is free for whites]
Eat 6 times per day as a child to be tall and thin 8am 10am 12pm 2pm 4pm 6pm or every two hours
Fat devils and their demons make fun of people who don't eat food but everyone else is scared of food costing money so short people didn't eat food ever but fat people just can't deal with people having no money for food so they wait weeks or even months to eat way too much and the longer they wait the more food they have to eat to make up for everyone that doesn't eat food unless its free. 

Hospitals are death camps for Asia because they don't have the money to live so they make up disease because Asians are too fucked by them to help with death camps for whites and niggers

::Grocery $200 per month
BeefItsWhatsForDinner.com
$ Rice not bread
$ Cow not chickens
$ Soy sauce not spices
$ Blueberries not vegetables
$ Mandarins not fruit
$ Water not juice
$320/mo gas 
Food should be delivered
Food banks should be closed and cows, apples, and pears never cost anything.

Food is supposed to be free
::$450 per month
Cheesecake Factory
::$200 per month 
Mcdonald's mcdouble water fries
::$300 per month 
Beef teriyaki water
::$150 per month 
Blueberry boba slushies
::$150 per month 
Unicone blueberry crepes
=$1,250 per month per person
=$15,000 per year per person

House $200,000 Tacoma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bedroom furniture $40,000
Pot, dinnerware, silverware
BMW X5 SUV $60,000

[Shopping to be an African Biracial] $14,200
::hairboutique.com
Hair boutique headbands $250
Hairtopia $300
Viviscal $300
::hairsense.com
Mason Pearson brush set $260
::headgames.com
Ficcare headbands $250
::The mall $5,000
Coach $1,000 
J.Crew $2,000
Nordstrom $1,000
Aveda $1,000
::Sephora:: $8,645
Dior $425
Nars $100
Phytorelaxers $120
Bumble & Bumble $700
Frizz $300
Phyto $800
Korres $500
Ren $300
Boscia $600
Fresh $800
Ole Henrickson $1,500
Dermadoctor $500
Kinerase $200
Clarins $2,000
::Target $200
Electric toothbrush $100
Waterpik Showerhead $100

[Salon Services] $11,000/year
I have thick, very curly hair! It reacted to the sale of relaxers by becoming too curly! I want long, curly hair! I am African so I need to be biracial or have biracial kids because of the attack on Asia! Whites and niggers both need death camps so the rest of us can be left alone! They are too goddam motherfuckin evil to be alive!!!
.::Gene Juarez relaxer, blow dry, color, conditioner $240 2x/year
.::Gene Juarez spa packages $295 & $180 2x/month $6,000/year
.::Gene Juarez, Swink Style Bar, Headline Salon weekly blowout with conditioning $100 each $4,600/year
GeneJuarez.com SwinkStyleBar.com

[Third World War Physical Death]
Starbucks.com Gold card $300/mo $3,600/year
Hair used to be short until the 1950's but whites made everyone believe that hair is supposed to grow forever and they used to have dark brown hair and eyes but then they decided to be angels of light with blonde hair and blue eyes and then they targeted Asia by telling them to change from curly to straight and make them believe they are other white people so they make them look light skinned and tell them they can't afford to eat food unless they are white which scared them to spiritual death and so they physically attacked with the third world war and people were at least 6 feet tall and everyone ate cows and sometimes apple and pears and wore simple white cotton dress and so they celebrate becoming devils by pretending to marry relatives repeatedly while fucking with the world and wishing spiritual death upon you. Sex is spiritual death but marriage is relishing the pain of being fucked up enough to stay with people who mortify you so it's death to be alive and so it is the dark ages and you are slaves to sexual, spiritual, and physical hatred. Physical death is mental oppression of the spirit so they fuck people with fake diseases that make people think they are Gods with the power to kill spiritually. Greek Gods aren't Arab so they should be African and so Asians have to become white with incest and they make no goddamn motherfucking sense and no one tells them to stop it and go to hell with those goddamn motherfucking monsters that happened to Africa in Brazil and no Europeans talk about it but they both need death camps