Forums

racist tshirts (15)

Comments Options
Sort comments by:

jaq221

Female, 33, San Diego, CA

Posted

I came across this gem at Busted Tees: It really pisses me off that people can be that blatantly racist against Asians/Asian Americans. I'm going to be writing to the company to express my outrage ... if you want to join in, you can contact them here.

bogoforme

Female, Age Private, Bayside, NY

Posted

Goodness, that's unnessary. Didn't people learn from the Ambercrombie & Fitch fiasco?

Reverb

Male, 41, Houston, TX

Posted

No. They never learn. This is not the first racist tee to come out since A&F, and it won't be the last. Asians sit at the very bottom of the PC protection hierarchy, dontcha know.

keila-xiong

Female, 27, Saint Paul, MN

Posted

hrmm what did the shirts say???

Reverb

Male, 41, Houston, TX

Posted

keila-xiong

Female, 27, Saint Paul, MN

hrmm what did the shirts say???

All you have to do is click on the first link in that first post...

inachu

Male, 51, Germantown, MD

Posted

I just got back from China last week and the style there what the girls wear age 18-27 is hmm how should I say it looks like modified meternity clothing type skirt. they all wear this while sending text messages on their cell phones.

I will go back to China again in December.

ZengZhou is an awsome city!

afandy

Male, 33, Indonesia

Posted

one reason peep... coz they love asia!

1dave

Male, Age Private, State College, PA

Posted

Some people are just not culturallycool and that is why I created view here

inachu

Male, 51, Germantown, MD

Posted

bogoforme

Female, Age Private, Bayside, NY

Goodness, that's unnessary. Didn't people learn from the Ambercrombie & Fitch fiasco?

Many asians still love Ambercrombie wear.
I see it on a daily basis.

Removed

The content you are trying to view has been removed.

k_is_for_krazy

Male, 33, Honolulu, HI

Posted

what's so wrong with it? i think it's kind of funny. it's not like it's printing out some racial slur in big letters. that's like this shirt about a white guy eating a mayo sandwich.

Removed

bboyanswer

Male, Age Private, Kansas City, MO

Posted

chill lady chill. all i do is lawl f you and get over it. racism is always going to be here so deal with it.

-asr1

Removed

k_is_for_krazy

Male, 33, Honolulu, HI

what's so wrong with it? i think it's kind of funny. it's not like it's printing out some racial slur in big letters. that's like this shirt about a white guy eating a mayo sandwich.

Removed

inachu

Male, 51, Germantown, MD

I just got back from China last week and the style there what the girls wear age 18-27 is hmm how should I say it looks like modified meternity clothing type skirt. they all wear this while sending text messages on their cell phones.

I will go back to China again in December.

ZengZhou is an awsome city!