Forums

New York Life Opportunity (1)

Comments Options
Sort comments by:

NewYorkLife11

Female, 36, Rye, NY

Posted

I would like to speak to you about a great opportunity that has potential for movement and a six figure income opportunity. New York Life is located in Rye, New York and we are the top insurance company. You may view our website: www.newyorklife.com We are currently looking to fill a New York Life agent position, here is a description about our company and the job opportunity:

Founded in 1845 and headquartered in New York City, New York Life Insurance Company is a Fortune 100 company and the oldest and one of the largest mutual life insurance companies in America. New York Life maintains operations in all 50 states and several markets in Asia and Latin America through a network of more than 17,000 employees and more than 60,000 licensed agents. The Company holds the highest possible ratings for financial strength from the life insurance industry⿿s four principal rating agencies. In 2010, New York Life Insurance Company generated record U.S. individual life insurance sales, an increase of 39% over 2009 and well above the industry⿿s growth of 12% in 2010.

You're looking for a great career. We're looking for motivated men and women - self - starters who want to:
· Build my career with significant income potential.
· Grow my business supported by the financial strength and integrity of New York Life Insurance Company.
· Make a difference in my community by helping others achieve peace of mind.
· Customize my career path to match my personal goals.
· Experience a lifetime of learning and professional development.
· Enjoy recognition and rewards for my achievements.
· Define my career path as an agent and have the opportunity for management.
· Receive competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that includes: 401(k), and choice of health plans

Here's what you'll do:
As a New York Life agent, you'll be offering high quality life insurance, fixed annuities,* long-term care insurance and other products for insurance and retirement planning needs. You'll also:
· Develop and implement business and marketing plans
· Prospect for potential clients
· Discuss financial concerns and needs of individuals
· Present potential solutions using our world class suite of products and services
· Develop your professional skills and knowledge

Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions and look forward to hearing from you. Thank you and have a good day!