We'd love to hear your feedback! Do you like Photos Beta? Dislike it? Got a great idea for a feature that we need to add? Your comments will help us make AsianAve.com products better, so don't hold back. Please visit the Photos Beta Forum and tell us what you think!
Thanks for checking out the Beta version of our new Photos section. Down below you can read more about the all the features we've included in this release as well as a description of the features that will be coming soon.
Features in Photos Beta
Integration with Media Manager
- Photos Beta has yet to be integrated with your Media Manager. This means that photos you upload into Photos Beta will not be accessible via the Media Manager on other areas of the site. Don't worry, it's coming soon!
In the meantime each time you upload a photo we'll give you HTML code that you can use to embed your photos into your Personal Page and anywhere else on the web you'd like!
Integration with Personal Page
- In the next release we'll be releasing a feature that will enable you to show off your Photos by creating a customized, animated "Photo Badge" that you can embed in your Personal Page or anywhere on the web!
Features in Photos Beta
- That's right! Unlimited. Go ahead and upload as many photos as you like. In the meantime each time you upload a photo we'll give you HTML code that you can use to embed your photos into your Personal Page and anywhere else on the web you'd like!
Upload BIG Files
- Now you can upload photos that are up to 4MB in size! We'll reduce them in size and give you three different viewing sizes to choose from.
View Full Size
- When a member clicks on one of the photos you've uploaded, we'll automatically show them a smaller, download-friendly version of your photo, but if they want to see a bigger version, they can always click the "View Larger Image" size to see a bigger, hi-rez version. (up to 1600 x 1600 pixels!)
Multiple File Format Support
- Beyond the standard JPG and GIF files, now you can upload BMP, PNG and TIFF files as well.
Crop & Rotate
- When you upload a photo, we've built a tool that allows you to rotate it and crop it to the size you want!
- Now you have control over who's allowed to see each photo you upload! Make photos Public (available for everyone to see), Friends-Only (only members that are on your Friends list can see) or Private (only YOU can see!).
Collect photos by adding them to your Favorite Photos page
- See a photo you love? Then make sure to click the "Add to Favorites" button! We'll automatically add the photo to a new page called "My Favorite Photos" so that you'll have the photo in your collection! We'll also send the owner of the photo a quick note letting them know that you added their photo to your Favorites list!
- If you see a photo you think is great, just click the "Give Props" button and you'll help other members find interesting photos. You can only give Props to a particular photo once, but you can to give them to as many photos as you'd like!
Browse Everyone's Photos
- We've provided you with all sorts of interesting ways to sort through all the photos people upload. You can search by most recently uploaded, most commented on, most props and most views!