, replacement for original Sony SVF13NA1EL Battery, Sony SVF13NA1EL battery replacement, cheap Sony SVF13NA1EL
Posted October 23rd, 2017 at 06:21am
Brand new battery for Sony SVF13NA1EL battery pack hot sale, replacement for original Sony SVF13NA1EL Battery, Sony SVF13NA1EL battery replacement, cheap Sony SVF13NA1EL battery passed stringent quality assurance. Guaranteed 1 year warranty,30 days money back,paypment by PayPal, There are three types of sony battery in stock.
Fast shipping to the whole world(USA,CA,AU,United Kingdom, Germany,France,Belgium,Italy,Switzerland,Sweden,Spain,Norway, Netherlands,Greece, Romania,Dernmark,Finnland,Ireland,Portugal and so on).
Delivery Time :For the UK customers,it will take 3-6 business days ;
For the customers in other European countries,USA.CA,AU,it will take 4-7 business days;
For the South Africa and Brazil,it will take 6-10 business days.
The price is including VAT!Payment by PayPal,Guaranteed 1 year warranty,
30 days money back if you use not satisfied ,100% replacement manufacturer compatible.
How to Extend Replacement Sony SVF13NA1EL Battery Life?
1. Conditioning (fully discharging and then fully charging) is necessary so as to maintain the optimum performance of a Sony SVF13NA1EL battery pack, and is recommended at least once a month particularly for Ni-Cad and Ni-MH battery. Failure to do so could result in reduced charge capacity and can significantly shorten the Sony SVF13NA1EL battery pack's useful life. Lithium Ion battery do not require conditioning.
2. It is normal for a laptop battery pack to get warm when charging and during use. However, if the laptop battery pack gets excessive hot, there may be a problem with the portable electronic equipment's charging circuit and should therefore be checked by a qualified technician.
3. Rechargeable Sony SVF13NA1EL laptop battery undergo self-discharging when left unused for long periods of time. This is normal particularly in the case of Ni-MH and Li-Ion chemistries. For best results, always store a battery pack fully charged. It should be removed from the equipment and kept in a cool, dry and clean place.
4. The amount of runtime a battery produces depends on the power requirements of components in your electronic equipment. This could be the hard drive setting, screen intensity and back-lighting on notebook computers, the liquid crystal display (LCD) screen and floodlight feature in a video camcorder, or the tri-mode communications network of a cellular phone. Always refer to your equipment's user manual for power management settings.
5. Mostly, we use a laptop ac adapter or laptop dc adapter to charge battery.
6. Normally, a new Sony SVF13NA1EL battery pack comes in a very low charge condition and must be fully charged before use. Refer to the user manual of your portable electronic equipment for charging instructions.
7. A new Sony SVF13NA1EL laptop battery pack needs to be fully charged and fully discharged or cycled as much as five times to condition them into performing at full capacity.
8. Your equipment may report a fully charge condition in as short as 10 to 15 minutes when the Sony SVF13NA1EL battery pack is being charged for the first time. This is a normal phenomenon especially for Nickel Cadmium (Ni-Cad) and Nickel Metal Hydride (Ni-MH) chemistries. When this happens, remove the laptop battery pack and let it cool down for about fifteen minutes then repeat the charging procedure.
More info., please click online retail shop: http://www.battery4pc.com/sony-vaio-SVF13NA1EL.html